Saturday, December 6, 2008

Café Bola

Photobucket
Photobucket
While watching my favourite team, the Barangay Ginebra play at the Araneta, I snacked on Café Bola’s Flourless Chocolate Cake with Vanilla Sauce at P93.

Photobucket
I have been eyeing this for more than a year now, good thing that Araneta doesn’t have that much dessert choices that I was able to try it at last.

Photobucket
The cake was soft, wet (not moist) and with a good chocolate taste. It was not at all fudgy as I hoped it would be, being flourless and all.

Photobucket
I can compare it to a chocolate bread pudding. Good thing that it has an accompanying vanilla sauce which added flavour to an otherwise plain chocolate cake.

Photobucket
For the health-conscious, this is not the cake for you. You’ll definitely cringe at the sight of oil on the bottom of the box/plate , on your spoon or fork (whatever you’ll use in eating your cake) and on your lips.

Photobucket

Happy Eating!

CAFE BOLA
Araneta Coliseum

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...