Friday, December 26, 2008

Xin Yi Long Cake Shop

I have read that they sell cute, delicious and "Taiwan Cakes-looking" cakes and pastries. And since Taiwan is famous for their expensive-looking cakes and that they are particular with their presentation and packaging (remember in Meteor Garden where San Chai worked in a bake shop in Taiwan?) I immediately bought one to try, what else but their best seller Blueberry Mousse P55.

Photobucket
I really wanted to try their other mousse because it’s bigger and looked more delicious, but it’s with mocha cake so I just settled with their best seller.

Photobucket
Layers of blueberry-flavored sponge cake and blueberry mousse, topped with blueberry gelatin, sugar icing and dried fruit.

Photobucket
It smelled funky, I don’t know where it’s coming from. The sponge cake was also dry. The only thing that I like in the cake was the blueberry mousse.

Photobucket
Would I come back? May be, I would like to try one of their pastries, the one with “tikoy” outer layer, sponge cake and custard and also their mango bread.

Photobucket

Happy Eating!

XIN YI LONG CAKE SHOP
*836 Benavidez St. Binondo Manila
Tel # 241-0330
*826 Ongpin St. Sta. Cruz Manila
Tel # 734-6145
*FC-3E, 168 Shopping Mall, Soler St. Binondo Manila
Tel # 417-3388

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How much is the cake?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...