Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Greenwich Overloaded Pizza Meals

Photobucket
After hearing mass one Sunday evening I had the New Pizza Meals of Greenwich for dinner. I ordered Meal B which consists of a slice of any of their overloaded pizzas, baked macaroni, a piece of chicken and a beverage of your choice.

Photobucket
For my pizza I had the Grilled Beef Shawarma, one of their New Overloaded Gourmet Pizzas together with the Hickory BBQ Chicken.

Photobucket
The Shawarma Pizza has beef strips, chopped lettuce, onions, cucumber, tomatoes and topped with their creamy garlic sauce.

I like this new pizza creation from Greenwich. It tasted and looked like a shawarma on a pizza.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Their Baked Macaroni was also good and whatelse but cheesy. Their chicken was just okay.

Photobucket
I would love to try their Hickory BBQ Pizza next.



Happy Eating!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...