Friday, December 5, 2008

Polly’s Chocolate Cake

Photobucket
Since I eat it almost every day there’s a few things I have learned that I wanted to share.

Photobucket
First, chill it first before eating.

Photobucket
Doing so makes the icing fudgier. If you don’t believe me try it out yourself.

Second, if you can, buy the 7-inch round than the 8x8 or any other size.

Photobucket
The 7” round’s icing is proportionate and most of the time, more than the chocolate cake itself, which is a very good thing if you know what I mean.

Well, that's about it. Enjoy your Polly’s Chocolate Cake.


Happy Eating!

1 comment:

i♥pinkc00kies said...

we just tried this recently and got a 7-in round choco cake.. it was soooo good!! loved the fudgy choco frosting coz we chilled it first before eating. :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...