Thursday, April 21, 2011

Pizza Hut Delivery

My family, all of a sudden, got hungry very late in the evening. It was close to 11PM, near the 11PM cut-off time of Pizza Hut for delivery.

We bought two family pizzas, Ultimate Cheese and Supreme Pizza and Creamy Chicken Penne (P149/single order) for me.

Photobucket
ULTIMATE CHEESE

Photobucket
SUPREME PIZZA

Photobucket
CREAMY CHICKEN PENNE


I didn't want to eat pizza from pizza hut since I found it overloaded with oil, especially the crust. It was also on the top of my "not to eat" list given to me by my doctor. I told them I'll just have pasta instead of pizza. But later on , while I was eating the pasta, i realized that it was as bad if not worse for my health as the pizza. That instead of oil it has lots of cream :-) anyways, I love every bite/spoonful of my penne, so I think it was all worth it. I'll just wouldn't tell my doctor about it.

Happy Eating!

PIZZA HUT DELIVERY
911-1111

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...