Thursday, April 7, 2011

Ayala Triangle 2

Every visit at Ms B's also means a visit at the restos lining Ayala Triangle. As usual I have to buy something, a lot, to take home.

I went first inside Bfast hoping to find their White Chocolate Cheesecake or Quezo de Bola Cheesecake. Unfortunately all cheesecakes were sold out that afternoon.

Sad as I was, I said to myself that there's still Banapple. I ordered a slice each of the Banoffee Pie (P85), Banana Starry-Berry Custard Cheesecake (P110) and White Chocolate Truffle Berry Cheesecake (P100). I was also hoping to have the Praline Banana Cream Pie but it wasn't available, and the Warm Shoofly Pecan Pie ( made of potatoes ), but the customer in front of me told her friend that it wasn't good, that made me backed out.

Photobucket

The Banoffee Pie was good, just because it has bananas, caramel, whipped cream and a not too oily pie crust.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Happy Eating!

BANAPPLE
Ayala Triangle
Makati City
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...