Thursday, April 21, 2011

Sango

After shopping inside Powerplant Mall and buying a lot of unnecessary but cute stuff, I went outside and had an after dinner snack/late supper at Sango.

Photobucket

I was choosing between Chicken Teriyaki with Tar Tar Sauce and Chicken Curry Burger. I have tried and liked chicken curry before, I was just torn between wanting to try something new and wanting to eat the chicken curry again. The latter won.

I ordered Chicken Curry Burger (P150) and the Maccha Azuki Cornflake Shake (P85). I asked that the green tea ice cream be replaced by vanilla as I am still off chocolates, coffee and tea. I also asked that the maccha be served with the burger if not before.

Photobucket

The experience of having it with green tea ice cream is still the best. Although the vanilla was good, nothing beats green tea ice cream with mochi balls and Japanese monggo. I really miss green tea, be it the ice cream or the tea itself.

Then came the chicken curry, just when I was about to put the last spoonful of the cornflake shake inside my mouth.

Photobucket

The chicken curry was soooo good that night. A mix of warm from the chicken curry and cold from the coleslaw mix. It was so good that even after having finished my cornflake shake, I still have a big space for it.

It was also a blast just hanging out inside Sango, with their free wi-fi, good airconditioning and lots of mangas to read. My anime-loving niece will surely have a great time here. Actually she can't wait to eat here.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Happy Eating!

SANGO
Unit 103 H R1 Powerplant Mall
Rockwell, Makati City

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...