Monday, July 20, 2009

DOLCE

Photobucket
I was able to sample the gelatos of Dolce last week.

Photobucket
I bought the Medium (with up to 5 flavors of gelato) for only P90. It's a good way of sampling more gelatos.

Photobucket
I chose the New York Cheesecake, Mango Graham, White Chocolate with Nutella, Dulce de Leche and Ferrero Rocher.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
All were good but what stood out was the New York Cheesecake. It's better than the donut version of Krispy Kreme and even better than the actual cheesecake. It was tart, tangy, crunchy, sweet and creamy.

Photobucket
The Ferrero Rocher was the runner-up, just because it has chunks of ferrero in it.

Photobucket
The downside with buying the medium, was that with the many gelato flavors the taste became confusing, with the Mango Graham as the prominent taste. I would have enjoyed the New York Cheesecake more if I just bought the small. Well, there's always a next time.

By the way, I also sampled their Nutella Marble and Italian Cookies, they were both okay, but if you want to try only one flavor, I recommend the New York Cheesecake.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Happy Eating!

DOLCE
Premium Italian Gelato
Mall of Asia

2 comments:

Chyng said...

I like! try ko yan apgalabas ng office, MOA lang pala. ;D

Sweet Dreams said...

yes, try mo yung new york cheesecake, okay sya :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...