Tuesday, July 7, 2009

S & R Meal

After all the shopping and free taste at S&R, it's now time for a sit-down meal.

I ordered the Clam Chowder P79 and Beef Baked Roll P149.95

Photobucket
Photobucket
The Clam Chowder I were told was one of their best sellers. It's a slightly thin soup with a prominent clam taste. The only downside in the soup, was that they were not generous with their ingredients. Just 2 cubes of potatoes and specks of clams in my soup.

Photobucket
Photobucket
The Beef Baked Roll is a new product, of baked S&R dough topped with Parmesan cheese and stuffed with imported beef combined with bell peppers, white and spring onions, and folded in cheddar and mozzarella cheeses.

Photobucket
It was good, reminiscent of a philly cheesesteak in taste, with the sharp cheddar mixed with the creamy mozzarella and the thickly-cut but still tender beef, enveloped in a chewy-soft dough, delicious!

Photobucket
Since I always make room for dessert, I had my favorite muffin, S&R's Black and White Chocolate Crunch Muffin at P184.95 for 4 pieces.

Photobucket
It's a huge chocolate muffin with white chocolate chunks topped with white and milk chocolate and brown sugar crumble.

Photobucket
It's so good, especially the toppings that I ate the toppings of all four muffins, earning stares from my table mates.

Happy Eating!

2 comments:

i♥pinkc00kies said...

S&R pizza is my fave! :) my lolo loves their quarter pounder burger..

oh yeah, their muffins are soooo good! love the double choco chip muffin.. was wondering though if the choco manana loaf is yummy also?

Sweet Dreams said...

I haven't tried their pizza yet nor their choco banana loaf. I'll be trying their pepperoni calzone tomorrow :-)
what pizza flavor do you recommend?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...