Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Krispy Kreme Chocolate Glaze Chocolate Donut

Photobucket
Last June 30, I redeemed my free Krispy Kreme Chocolate Glaze Chocolate Donut.

Photobucket
It's bigger in size than say the size of Mister Donut's Donut. It's also double the chocolate.

Photobucket
The first time I ate it, the chocolate glaze has frosted that it crackled on my every bite like a chocolate bar. While the chocolate cake underneath was dense, moist and soft.
I wasn't able to finish the donut since I still have Xu Liu Xian's fruits with ice cream to finish, that I brought home the rest.

Photobucket
The next morning, the glaze now look like a glaze that I licked it first and was overwhelmed by its sweetness. I came to a conclusion that when you eat it (the glaze) alone, it's sugar overload, but when eaten as a whole, it's good and not overly sweet.

Photobucket

Happy Eating!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...