Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Gigi's Custaroons and Cocoa Poppers

I read about it in a blog and immediately texted the owner for my orders.

Photobucket
I ordered the Box of 12 Assorted Custaroons (half original and half cheese) for P300 and Box of 36 of their Cocoa Poppers for P220.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Custaroon, as its name connotes, is made of half custard and half macaroon.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The original custaroon was creamy and sweet like a leche flan with a crunchy, chewy and sweet crust. While the cheese custaroon was not as creamy, soft and sweet but still as delicious. It was tart and just an itty-bitty salty (in a good way).

Photobucket
Photobucket
The Cocoa Poppers are bite-size custaroons rolled in bittersweet cocoa.

Photobucket
It has that same taste and texture just bite-size and with a bittersweet kick from the cocoa.

Photobucket
Photobucket
I loved and enjoyed all my purchases from Gigi's. I even texted her (the owner) praises for such unique and delicious products.

I hope that they'll be available for shipping or delivery soon, because their location was way, way out of my way. But, you know me, I won't let anything get in the way of my favorite food.

Photobucket

Happy Eating!

GIGI'S CUSTAROONS
0 9 1 7 . 8 2 8 . 2 9 2 9
pick-up points: temple drive - greenmeadows, eastwood area, tomas arguelles st. - sta. mesa
***stays good in an air-tight container in the chiller for up to 3 weeks.
****best eaten a few minutes out of the chiller

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...